1. Do you own the pictures you post on your blog?
No, I only own the ones that I specify, if one of the photos is yours, let me know, and I will GLADLY add your credit. Please be specific with what photo it is.
2. What part of LA are you from?
3. How long have you lived in LA? Where did you live before?
Since 2009, moved from the Bay Area.
4. What’s your Facebook page?
Sorry, I don’t give that out.
5. What College do you go to?
6. Are you single?
7. Do you have another blog?
Yep, http://themusicyouneed.tumblr.com/ , & http://enjoythetrouble.tumblr.com/ .
8. Wasn’t this blog named something different?
Yeah it was originally “LA Daily,” then “Spills of Los Angeles,” later changed to “Los Angeles Lifestyle” which it stayed for quite a while… now it’s “Los Angeles All Day.”
9. Are you gay?
10. Where do you suggest I visit when I come to LA?
Food wise: Pink’s Hotdog stand on La Brea, Lulu’s Cafe (for breakfast) on Beverly Blvd, Fratelli Cafe on Melrose Ave. Day activity wise: Santa Monica’s Paradise Pier & Venice Beach are always fun to visit, Griffith Observatory for the sunset & views of LA, Mulholland Drive has some amazing views too, Hollywood Blvd has some major tourist destinations including the walk of fame, and I always recommend visiting Little Tokyo, the Beverly Center & the Grove for some shopping, and the Museum of Death on Hollywood Blvd if you can handle some graphic shit.